2/18/2011

Are you able?

I was sitting idle. Around me were many paper pieces writing  by something useless. In the distance stands a bucket for disposal. My actions? In my life I tried many times to get crumpled piece of paper into the trash. It's difficult, and fun. But I never tried  to complicate this task as it was done in new apple application.

glavnaya  levels

Application is atmospheric, and the office is similar to the office and airport to airport, even a toilet to the toilet  similar too. Around the voices of people, someone is dissatisfied that you throw the paper, and prevents them from supposedly works (dont believe them, they do not work they watch and applauded vigorously when you get into the  trash). And yet I have not told what to do? Well, I think it is so clear. Throw a virtual piece of paper into a virtual trash, to the applause of virtual people. And  there are virtual coolers  blowing to make it harder to hit the trash. What to say, that's all cool.

office airport
sklad tualet
There are different levels of complexity. You should count force of the wind. But    experienced office workaholic, storekeeper, the one who waiting in the hall of the airport, or enthusiast who has come to the toilet - quite able to cope with all these difficulties. And you begin to shoot correctly . But the game is not over, there  is table of records. You can face off results of others, and create your own board of achievements. I'd say if you really have nothing to do, the application is for you. And it saves paper, and you will not harm your back trying  to gather fallen scraps.

dostizenie hvastanut

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий